Edwards Pharmacy will work with your dentist's prescription to cater to your dental needs. We recognize that every patient has different likes and dislikes when it comes to the dental treatments they use. You might want a special flavoring for your medication or desire a more pleasant dosage form than commonly available. We can also compound for your cosmetic dental needs like bleaching treatments or mouthwashes and for your nutritional preferences, compounding sugar-free, dye-free and preservative-free medications.
A solution to meet every preference
These are some examples of the customized medications we provide:
- Lip Balms for viral lesions
- Topical Muscle Relaxants/Analgesics
- Topical Anesthetics
- Non-staining Antibacterial Rinses
- Lollipops and Freezer Pops for oral sedation
- Lollipops for oral thrush
- Mouth Rinses for aphthous ulcers or chemotherapy-induced stomatitis
- Mouth Rinse to stop oral bleeding during dental procedures for patients who take anticoagulants
- Preparations for dry socket
- 'Mucosal Bandages' to cover ulcerated, infected, or tender mucosa
- Lozenges that help prevent gagging
Feel free to discuss your dental needs with one of our highly-trained compounding pharmacists. We're always happy to help!